Search This Blog

YouTube

Facebook

Instagram

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

OPI Baguette Me Not

Another one of my favourite OPI's. Honestly, of all the OPI's that I have, they are all my favourites. I'm VERY OCD about my nail polishes. When I pick them in store I could pretty much drive everyone insane. And if I come home and I don't like it I would sell it immediately. But with experience I sell less and less now, what I pick on in store now are usually my dead-on favourites, they appear exactly what I imagine they should appear, and a tip is that, nail polishes would always appear at least 1 shade darker than in the bottle once they end up on your tips.

2 coats with clear top coat. Colour appears slightly too red.



A more true-to-life picture of the colour.
Here's a short review. This colour defines what feminine means, and is PERFECT for Winter. It's a muted red with a slightly dusty pink hue. It makes you feel like a woman, not a girl. By that I don't mean it's old lady-like, just very very feminine. It really warms hearts.

It looks very similar to Essie's In Stitches from Winter 2010 Collection. Formula is VERY VERY GOOD, creamy and opaque. Fully opaque in 2 coats. Wearability is good, and the shine is gorgeous.

Tips on Matching your Lips to your Tips:
If you would like to match your lipstick with your nail polish, I would suggest MAC Viva Glam Cyndi.

Btw I'm reading Jane Eyre again recently. And this polish actually really puts me in the mood for the book. Lmao I told you I'm lame.

I have more OPI coming up! Have a good week guys!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment