Search This Blog

YouTube

Facebook

Instagram

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Arghhh...It's so cold already!

Hi all, I've had an awesome summer, hope you all did too. It is getting miserably rainy and freezing here in Vancouver already. It reminds me of that old episode of How I Met Your Mother, when the hurricane hit the gang in New York, Ted was in total survival mode, and Robin was all like: Are you kidding? I'm from Vancouver, this is picnic weather! 

My point is, it is cold. So I did an "End of Summer" look to hold on to the tail of Summer longer. Right now I am sitting in front of the computer, writing this blog, and leaving a thick layer of lip balm on to repair my cracked lips from its soreness and a broken heart from this unfortunate storm outside.


Anyway here is the breakdown of what I used.

- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- MAC Tempting on the lid, Mulch near lash line.
- MAC Steamy on the bottom lid, with Blonde's Gold near tear duct. 
- Urban Decay Zero upper and lower lash line.
- Maybelline Falsies.
- MAC #4 Lashes I think. I actually don't remember, it is a super long pair.
- I forgot about my eyebrows..........

Here are more pictures to spam  you with.




And now a shocked look from me to emphasize those awesome lashes!


Hope you liked this!! Have a lovely Sunday :) 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment