Search This Blog

YouTube

Facebook

Instagram

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Easy Glittery Rock Chic Makeup


Helloo y'all, today I want to share a holiday (ish) makeup with you. It is so simple, I can't even... The makeup is entirely done with just eyeliners, and a glitter liner, but the glitter liner is optional! It is perfect for a night out, it's subtle, but edgy. All steps are included down below, including a video tutorial! Enjoy!




Steps:

First I used the Tarte Amazonian Clay Foundation in Fair all over.

Eyes:
1. Line upper eyelid with a cobalt blue liquid liner, make it dramatic! I used Lancome ArtLiner Precision Liner in Sapphire.
2. Then with a black eyeliner, draw two little wings under the lower lashline. I used the Kat Von D Ink Liner in Trooper.
3. Add glitter liner on top of both upper and lower eyeliners. I used Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter Liner in Gunmetal.
4. Line your lower waterline! With any black eyeliner!
5. Put on mascara, and your eyes are done! Fill in eyebrows!

Face:
I kept it simple, and just used my Urban Decay Baked Bronzer in Gilded, it has a nice orange tone, perfect for this look!

Lips:
I mixed my MAC Shy Girl lipstick with my Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick in Electric Orange to achieve a nice peachy lip that's not too nude!

Here is a whole faced look!


I hope that was entertaining. Thank you for dropping by today! I hope you all have a great week! It's raining like crazy here.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment