Search This Blog

YouTube

Facebook

Instagram

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Essie's Topless and Barefoot & OPI Silver Shatter

About the Essie Topless & Barefoot, like I said in my June Favourites post, I hated this colour initially, but it definitely grew on me. Excuse my horribly done nails this time. I think I was in a rush, and I could NEVER, EVER get used to the Essie's brushes. They are just..awkward.

As of the shatter...I don't like it at all.

2 coats, with top coat. Book is The Wasp Factory by Iain Banks.





Well the Topless & Barefoot is very opaque and shiny. Wears well, steady performance to a week. The only problem was a brush like I said. I simply hate Essie's brushes.

The OPI Silver Shatter was too matte for me. Not in a sense where I should add a top coat, but when you wear it over light colours, it just looks plain silver. And the silver is nothing special, not sparkly or bright or eye catching. It's a very dull silver. From a distance, your nails are coated in metallic grey.

Anyway, just a little review for you.

Tips on Matching Your Lips to Your Tips
If you would like to match your lipstick/gloss to this nail polish, I recommend Urban Decay Peroxide, or MAC Feelin' Good Tinted Lip Conditioner.

Thanks for reading! Have a lovely week!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment