Search This Blog

YouTube

Facebook

Instagram

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, August 10, 2012

Winged Smokey Eye

The good old smokey eye with a wing. I don't like winged eyeliner much, but a winged smokey eye works for me.

This is very very easy, one shadow job.







I just used a dark brown base (Bobbi Brown gel liner, but you could just use any cream eyeshadow on the eyelid as a base). Then MAC Copperplate eyeshadow all over the base, extend on the outer corner and blend the edges, and that is pretty much it.

Eyeliner is beloved MAC Feline, lash is MAC #4 I believe, and contact lenses are Geo Angel Brown.

Have a lovely weekend!

xx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Desiree, very simple and pretty smokey eye. I feel like I can't pull off a dramatic winged liner but this smokey look with a slight winged liner looks really pretty and wearable.

    ReplyDelete