Search This Blog

YouTube

Facebook

Instagram

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Dior Holiday 2012 Celebration Palette Look

Really quick post today, just a little eye makeup look, from this gorgeous palette.



I'd say the primer in this palette is pretty horrible, it is shimmery and gorgeous, very smooth, but it is very slippery and gives the shadows 0 lasting power.




On my eyes:

- MAC Rubenesque paintpot. (I found this palette way too cool and grey for my skin tone, so I had to use a very warm primer/base.)
- Lightest colour as highlight.
- Middle taupe grey shade all over lid, blended out.
- Dark brown above lashline and blended upwards.
- MUFE Liquid liner #13 (just basic black liner).
- Dior Extase Mascara.

Thanks for reading guys! Have a lovely weekend!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment