Search This Blog

YouTube

Facebook

Instagram

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

OPI I Have a Herring Problem

Dear all, I have been gone for a long time. Many things happened, and I have been way too busy. Now everything turns out perfectly fine, and I am back again!

Just a quick post today, since I am still in my final exam period. Just wanna give a quick little post about my favourite nail polish at the moment, OPI's I have a Herring Problem.

When I took these pictures, these nails have been on me for already about a week, with only a base and no top coat! It is a dark teal blue. When I first put it on, it looks like those cloudy gray crayons I used to use when I was little, those ones that are labeled grey, but is actually a muted blue. It has a lot of shimmer in them, mostly gold, but not metallic or anything, just something to distinguish them from other teal blues. What I love about these is that they stay on for a long time, and they seem to wear shinier as they go. These are definitely more shiny than when I first put them on about a week ago. And when I trim my nails from the top, they don't chip afterwards.

These are 2 coats, with no top coat, over Essie's First Base Base coat. These are hard to remove, but it is totally worth it.



I'll skip the whole matching your eyeshadows to this deal this time, I really can't think of an eyeshadow that reminds me of this.

Thanks for reading guys! I will come back soon for a Spring neutral eye look!

Have a lovely week.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment