Search This Blog

YouTube

Facebook

Instagram

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, April 8, 2011

Cherry Blossom

I love cherry blossoms, and now that they are in full bloom, I decide to do this look. I wish the best upon Japan.





Eyes:

- TFSI
- MAC Paintpot in Soft Ochre
- Maira's Mood over lid (any matte true pink colour would do)
- Prance on top (silvery lilac champagne) and also on lower lashline
- Unflappable on outer corner (use Smut if you don't have this colour)
- Covergirl Lash Blast (My very first tube is starting to dry out, and I haven't even got that much use out of it. Now that it's almost done, I can safely say that this mascara sucks. It is way too hyped and horrible. This is karma! For abandoning my "the-one-and-only-promised-to-be-forever-together" mascara Hypnose...I'll review Lash Blast soon, when I finish the tube.)

Cheeks:

- Oh the PERFECT cheek colour for this is MAC's Hang Loose Mineralized blush. If you don't have it, I can't dupe it for you. You could maybe do Well Dressed with Beautiful Iris on top as highlighter. But Well Dressed never showed up on me. I could wear it as a face powder if I wanted to. 

Lips:

- Stila Harmony (I don't even like this colour much. Generic pink shimmer. Smells kind of good like cookie dough, but has that icky fake synthetic scent/taste peeking through all the time. I'm not a fan of Stila. I'm thinking of getting the pack of 8 holiday lip glaze though, in case it's just this colour that I don't like.)

Thanks for reading guys!

xx

4 comments:

  1. I used to love LashBlast but I think something happened and they changed it. I love Maybelline Full N Soft now tehehhe. I actually love that lip colour on you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This look is so pretty. Very subtle and natural. And the lip color is just too pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @samanthaloves It totally sucked..oh well I guess I didn't dive in the craze soon enough =( Thanks Sam =D

    ReplyDelete