Search This Blog

YouTube

Facebook

Instagram

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, April 10, 2011

MAC Club Feline

I hate the Burmese Beauty Quad (it was an epic MAC fail), I think you've heard enough of me on that. Here is a tutorial on how to use just one single eyeshadow called CLUB from MAC to create a feline cat-eye look, without the hassle and the price-tag of a quad (which scattered sparkle and shimmer everywhere and was chalky like hell).

Club is a duochrome VP finish shadow. It has a sheen of forest green shimmer, but the base is a very red brown. The shimmer is mostly forest green, but can appear differently under different angles. When blended out with a large blending brush, the shimmer will diffuse and only the red brown base will show.

I don't like Club much to be honest. Believe it or not it was the very first MAC eyeshadow I ever bought. At the time I only needed an eyeliner-type of eyeshadow that had a bit of oomph to it. And the MA made me buy Club. I regret it to today, though I don't really know why I don't like it. I just never reach for it.

I really need to do some stuff to my brows...




Do you feel the Asianess? -.-

Eyes:
- TFSI
- Benefit R.S.V.P all over lid.
- MAC Club thickly over lashline. Blend into entire eyelid. (If you have crease, this should go all the way to just above your crease, but not on your brow bone.)
- Club (wet) just over the lashline again. (If you have a crease, you should put Club wet over your entire eyelid.)
- Any highlight, I'm just using a white matte one. I realized that ideally you should have put Ricepaper on the brow bone, but oh well hahaha.
- MAC Feline lower waterline.
- L'Oreal Lineur Intense upper eyeliner, make a cat eye. Here the cat eye is not done so extensively winged outside. It had been brought down first before it was brought out into a more rounded tail. This way the look is more daytime appropriate and more soft and playful, rather than a harsh long black winged liner.
- Lancome Hypnose

Cheeks:
- Nars Madly (light neutral tan colour)

Lips:
-Anything, avoid cool-toned reds though. I would have done an orange peachy nude lip.

Thanks for reading !

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment