Search This Blog

YouTube

Facebook

Instagram

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Update

Hey guys. I haven't updated in a while, I'm just so tired. I stayed off my healthy life-style track, I haven't gone jogging in the mornings for at least 2 weeks by now, and I have been letting myself off on sweets. AND most importantly, I have not been sleeping properly. For some reason, every night I will be very sleepy and won't be able to fall asleep, or rather not wanting to fall asleep. The result is unnecessary bags and circles under eyes and being always so tired. I will try to go back to my good old way of living.

On the bright side, I have taken several pictures for several posts that I'm preparing to get up on here. Also I want to update you that I FINALLY GOT MY NAKED PALETTE. But the review and swatches won't be up any time soon, I'm currently on Project 10 Pan..AGAIN. This time I hope it's going to go smoothly and no surprise purchases to ruin my plan. But I do need to buy stuff when MAC come out with the Semi-Precious Collection. I'll DIE if I don't at least get a MSF.

Also I have tested out the Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation, I can't say I LOVE LOVE it so much as the NARS Sheer Glow, but at least I like it. But then again, if I finish, I probably won't repurchase it. Details all later!

I'll talk to you soon! Have a lovely week!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment