Search This Blog

YouTube

Facebook

Instagram

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, August 22, 2011

My Current Mani & Pedi

Ah, how I missed doing my nails, and I do them in NO TIME AT ALL. I'm gifted at doing French I'm guess, it takes me no time and no tools. Though I didn't do a real French lol. I'll show you. Pedi first, because everyone seems to love them so much!!




I used no tools, just OPI Pinking of You, and my tip is Essie Mint Candy Apple. Since the Essie has a smaller brush, I just brushed the colour across on the tip. I hated Mint Candy Apple alone, it's so neon since my feet are more tanned now. But as tips they are quite cute!

Then my less pretty mani:



Sorry, it really looks much much much better than this, but I took this hastily with my phone camera and made it look much worse, but it is so pretty in person. It's China Glaze For Audrey, and the tip is actually China Glaze White Cap. It's such a gorgesou glow of gold, but too bad the camera didn't capture it.

Thanks for reading!

xx

2 comments:

  1. Cute Pedi. I like the contrast of the neon green with the pink. I've been so lazy I didn't paint my toes once this summer ... Now it's freezing in Toronto so there's no point.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Fannie aww thank you! Yes I know Vancouver is freezing today too! It was so hot for the past few weeks, it was freezing before that too! Unfortunately fall is here already =(

    ReplyDelete