Search This Blog

YouTube

Facebook

Instagram

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, August 21, 2011

OPI Skull & Glossbones

I didn't intend to get this colour from the collection at first, because I thought Stranger Tides was so much better. And this is just a wannabe nude version of my beloved Stranger Tides. But I heard SO much hype, how this is the perfect grey, how it is the perfect neutral nude.. I finally caved in and got myself one. Because you just can't have too many neutral nail polishes. (Shakes head ...for the sarcastic effect.)

I don't love it still, but I like it much better now. It is a great neutral for school, work etc, while still has that unique vibe.

2 coats, no top coat. Book is Anthony Burgess' A Clockwork Orange





It is a very warm grey, with a hint of green. It really is a wannabe nude version of Stranger Tides lol, but since I grew to like it, I'll say good things about it. Formula is great, very opaque, shiny, and lasts a decent amount of time. The colour is pretty flattering, because of the neutralness and a hint of warm green, it goes with absolutely everything. 

I really grew to kind of love this collection almost as much as I loved the French Collection. But the French collection is still my favourite.

Thanks for reading! Have a lovely week!

xx


2 comments:

  1. Hello Desiree! Do you find that this color brings out the shadows and darkness on your knuckles? I can't seem to pull off creme shades especially nudes or pastels. Makes my hand look really old and death like. Looks very pretty on you so I'm tempted to grab it! XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Fannie Hey hey Fannie!! Actually, at first, I thought it made my hands look quite dead, since it is basically a bone colour. Then I realized it was not only that, it also made my hands look really pale, that's why my hands looked dead haha, so no it definitely won't make your cuticles/knuckles darker, in fact it makes them look paler =)

    ReplyDelete