Search This Blog

YouTube

Facebook

Instagram

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, May 24, 2014

Sephora's Current 500 Point Perk - NARS Cult Favorites



I have saved my Sephora points for a very long time. Sometimes I will redeem one or two 100 point perks, but I don't think I have ever redeemed for a 500 point perk. Most of those 500 point perks look pretty stingy and cheap from a company like Sephora, considering that people like us spend hundreds of dollars in their store every year. And really, this is kind of like a gift-with-purchase when you accumulatively spend 500 bucks.

Anyways, other than the full size Benefit Coralista from several years ago, this is the first one that I think is worth getting. This is just out today (by today I really mean yesterday, as it is like..3:00 am right now), and I had to go in to get them. I know they are all minis, but the blush itself contains 4g of product, while a full-sized Nars blush contains about 4.5g of product, so this mini is kind of full size in a mini container. The lip crayon and the eyeliner each contain exactly half of the full sized products.

To be honest, when I opened these, their tininess did shock me a little. Especially the blush. It is literally a mini. But I digress, you can't judge things entirely on the size of their containers!







Here are what's inside the magical box.


 Here are what they look like taken out of the magic box. You get a 1.7g Satin Lip Pencil in Rikugien,   which is a shimmery rose; a 0.5g Pro-Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base, a 4g Deep Throat Blush, and a 0.3g Larger than Life Long-Wear Eyeliner in Via Veneto, which is standard black.


 They are cute. Especially the blush.


Here are their sizes compared to my paw.


Here is just to help anyone who is undecided on getting this perk or not. Personally speaking, this set is not totally worth the 500 points, but it is one of the really good ones Sephora has put out in a very long time. If you don't have the blush, it is worth your points.

xx

2 comments: