Search This Blog

YouTube

Facebook

Instagram

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Summer Time Sephora Haul!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Yay for summer! And yay for Sephora!


Benefit Browzings in Light. This stuff is awesome. The wax side is nicely pigmented, and the powder is darker than it seems like in the pan. I have medium brunette hair, and this matches me 100%.



 This is Lancôme's Artliner in Sapphire. This thing is the BOMB! It is a true cobalt blue, and it knocks every other cobalt blue eyeliner in the market right out. It is so bright. On top of that, this thing won't budge! I mean it won't budget! You need to scrub this with oil makeup remover to get it off. I tried to rub it with regular makeup remover it won't come off. It was perfectly intact even after shower!


Just got my favourite lipstick again. This is the Hourglass Femme Rouge Velvet Creme Lipstick in Ballet.



Can't say I love this much, but because it is very basic, and it works. This is the Caudalie Vinosource Serum. It is a white gel. It hydrates very well, and won't roll into little flakes. However it is heavily fragranced! It smells good, but the fragrance is at the middle of the ingredients list!


No, Sephora does not carry such an eyeshadow palette. Only the palette itself is from Sephora. It is pretty expensive, $18CAD. But it is supremely sturdy and comes with a huge mirror. The Palette comes with eyeshadow dividers and can fit in 6 Sephora Brand eyeshadows. I depotted the dividers, and now fit in my Too Faced Natural palette, NARS Sugarland and Cordura Eyeshadow Duos, two eyeshadows from Maybelline Chai Latte Quad, and Laura Mercier Eyeshadows in Cafe au Lait, Baroque, and Vanilla Nuts. That's quite a bit to fit into an eyeshadow palette!


Finally, here is my 100 point perk! The new Nars Lipgloss in Orgasm! I feel like Sephora's points program has gotten better! The perks are much better than before!

I will do review of some of these products soon!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment