I would also like to point something else out. I know this is supposed to be used to emphasize eyes. According to the tutorial picture inside, I think this quad is for golden hazel eyes. HOWEVER, I don't know what reflects the palette has, but it does make things look more yellow! And especially, my eye whites! And my eye whites are not by any means yellow to begin with, but some how, while my brown eyes do look more clear and golden warm tones of my eyes are brought out as you can see in the picture, my whites also end up looking yellow! Weird eh?
Here we go, enjoy!
- MAC Painterly Paintpot.
- Lid 2 all over lid.
- Crease 3 at the outer 1/3 corner of the eye.
- Highlighter 4 at centre of eyelid.
- All over base 1 on brow bone.
- MAC Feline on upper waterline + lashline.
- Covergirl Lash Blast (*gasp* A different mascara!!! lol review coming up.)
There we go! Hope you like it!