Search This Blog

YouTube

Facebook

Instagram

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Holiday Nail - Glitter on Nude

Gold is my favourite metallic. So when it comes to glitter, it's always going to be gold for me. Today I just want to share a simple idea for a holiday nail. It's gorgeous under ball room light, it's almost dazzling and mesmerizing. The picture is pretty, but believe me it does my nails no justice. They are gorgeous! I can't stop staring at my nails hahaha, and they are not over the top at all, and they are very very feminine and elegant. Enjoy!







Base colour is China Glaze Chiaroscuro, glitter top coat is China Glaze White Caps.

Thanks for reading guys, have a lovely lovely week! Happy Thanksgiving if you're in the US, and happy rainy days Vancouver!!

xx

6 comments:

  1. Love layering glitter polishes. You achieved a great combo with these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Fannie I know Fannie! In some lights, it flashes green too! It's so pretty! And the best part is, today I went out with this and it appears that it looks good under all kinds of lightings! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute. I love gold glitter too!

    http://lovelettersandsnippets.blogspot.com/

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just tried this and am amazed by how it changes color under different lights. Absolutely stunning. It's elegant, sweet, shiny and not in a cheap way. FIRST TIME in my life I wanna keep the same color over a week. Thank you for sharing;)

    ReplyDelete