Search This Blog

YouTube

Facebook

Instagram

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, December 27, 2010

MAC Lipsticks Overview

Ah the long awaited MAC lippies. Finally I'm doing it. I thought I had more MAC lipsticks, and I think I do. I just can't find them. But anyway here are what I can find, and enjoy!





Overtime, Innocence, Beware!, Politely Pink, Hue


The Faerie Glenn, Myself, Blankety, Flattering(Mattene)


Shy Girl, High tea, Peachstock, Creme d'nude, Honeylove


Naked lips for reference.
Innocence, beware!


Politely Pink


Hue

Overtime

Honeylove

The Faerie Glenn

Blankety

Creme d'nude

Peachstock

Shy Girl

High tea

Flattering


I'm missing one lip swatches I have NO idea why. I'm missing Myself. I'll retake photos add them on asap.

Thanks for reading guys! Have a lovely week!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment