Search This Blog

YouTube

Facebook

Instagram

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Blush Obsession Series - MAC Margin Blush

Now that Summer is just around the corner, I have switched to more bronzy blushes. I used to despise orange bronzy blushes, I always loved pink and rose and all those girly stuff, orange makes me think of tarnish overbronzed girls you see in Magazines or ads that normally, normally, people in real life don't want to look like.

But like I said many many times before, women are complex and weird species. We can one day hate something to the depth of our bones, and the next day loving it more than ever before.

MAC Margin. Nars Orgasm's older, maturer, bronzed and oversexed sister. How sexy exactly? I could have NEVER, EVER, EVER picked this up in the MAC store. I'm more of a Pinch o' Peach kinda person. So this orange bland shimmery bronze colour could never catch my eye. Only my friend knows me so well, they get me the most awful yet most suitable to me colours.

A orange peach is how I would describe it, with the finest mill of gold shimmer, very frosty I assure you, but very glowy. The kind of glow that is almost not natural, almost shiny, but not yet there. When it is on the face, you cannot see any glitter or any shimmer, just very prominent golden glow on a peached bronze base.

Pigmentation is INTENSE, and this one reminds me of Cargo blushes. Soft and buttery and creamy texture, just a dab of brush in the pan will bring up enough pigmentation and product for both cheeks. Especially you are from NC20 - NC25. I don't recommend anyone paler than NC20 to use this, because this could turn clownish. Lasting power however, reminds me of NARS, a total all day wear.









But be careful with any cool toned lipsticks and eyeshadows, this virtually CLASH against them. It makes grays and purples look so dirty it's unbelievable. So this is by no means a peach that is neutral, like NARS Madly. This is actual warmed to the extreme kind of peach, it could only go with warm looks. 

Also, keep shadows and lipsticks matte with this, otherwise there will be major disco ball problem. It is after all a very frosty blush.

Retails: $22CAD, $19.50USD
Weight: 0.21oz, 6g

Welcome to Summer! Thanks for reading.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment