I'd say the primer in this palette is pretty horrible, it is shimmery and gorgeous, very smooth, but it is very slippery and gives the shadows 0 lasting power.
On my eyes:
- MAC Rubenesque paintpot. (I found this palette way too cool and grey for my skin tone, so I had to use a very warm primer/base.)
- Lightest colour as highlight.
- Middle taupe grey shade all over lid, blended out.
- Dark brown above lashline and blended upwards.
- MUFE Liquid liner #13 (just basic black liner).
- Dior Extase Mascara.
Thanks for reading guys! Have a lovely weekend!