Search This Blog

YouTube

Facebook

Instagram

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Bronzer Obsession Series: Bronzer Special

As summer is approaching, I am doing a quick swatch post about some of my favourite bronzers. Hope this helps everyone to find their favourite one!

Bronzers I love:
NARS Laguna
Tarte Park Princess (Matte)
TooFaced Milk Chocolate Soleil (My current favourite)
TooFaced Chocolate Soleil
DiorSkin Nude Tan #3



The skin on my hand is about NC15-20, and most of these bronzers are one swipe of colour. They are all very smooth and pigmented, and looks very natural on the face, even the ones with shimmer. The Too Faced ones smell like chocolate too, a little fake, but good enough for cosmetics. The Diorskin Nude one is by far the best out of all of them in terms of texture and pigmentation. It is the very smooth and finely milled, and it is matte.

I love these, and I hope you find your favourite too! Summer is right around the corner!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment