Search This Blog

YouTube

Facebook

Instagram

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, October 13, 2014

Empties!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

As a beauty obsessed gal, I think we all feel a rather exaggerated sense of accomplishment when we finish beauty products. I feel that the most, when I finish lip glosses, eyeshadows and blushes. It is literally Mission Impossible. Y'all know what I mean.

I have not finished any lip glosses, eyeshadows, nor blushes this month. (Argh..) However! I did finish somethings! And I am going to do a mini review for everyone!


Yes, I chose a ferocious (cat) red "Keep Calm" background today. Because it's not tacky at all.
Makeup Forever HD Foundation in #117
This has gotta be one of my top choice foundations EVER. I love it so much. The trick to applying this is to make sure your face is well moisturized. It looks insane in pictures. You have to try it to believe it. It is a close second to my NARS Sheer Glow, and I finished two bottles of that already. But you know what, this could easily be No. 1 too. 

Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer in Porcelain
The Ultimate Love-Hate Relationship. Sometimes I feel like I put nothing on my face at all. Sometimes it looks gorgeous. The last time I went to Vegas with this stuff in the summer, it was over 100 degrees, and this looked really beautiful and wore really nicely as well. When I'm back home, this was more like a meh.

Origins A Perfect World Age-Defence Treatment Lotion
No. It's just a toner. It smells nice, like oranges with some herbs. I always love Origins citrus scents. They smell delicious, yet they are not like putting a big orange in your face. It is a simple toner with lots of essential oils. Ultra-sensitive skins stay clear. Apparently these fragrant oils can irritate you. To be honest, I'm as sensitive as they come. And I don't feel any irritation. I don't use toners in the morning though.

Maybelline Volum' Express The Rocket Mascara
This is one of those mascaras that come with that rubber spike wand, like Covergirl Lashblast. I had nothing to say for this one. It was neither good nor bad. It didn't give me super lashes, but at least it also didn't smudge or flake or wear off. It could not hold a curl! But it was easy to wash off at night.

Kiehl's Ultimate Strength Hand Salve
I did NOT like this. While it had no significant scent, which was a big plus for me, as I get nauseous over these things easily, it was super greasy and thick. When I put it on, it felt like putting body butter on your hands, very very thick ones too. Then it kind of stays greasy. If you sleep with this, it would probably do you some good. In the day time, not so. Also over time, the herbal light scent also gets pretty tiring and kind of got me nauseous. BUT! I am extremely sensitive to scents. Not everyone is as crazy as me.

Yay for finally entering fall! Time to have dark lips going! Although to be honest, every time I wear a darker lip I kind of shock myself in the mirror in a bad way. But whatever, it's Halloween, and I'm quite a self-entertained person anyway. 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment