Search This Blog

YouTube

Facebook

Instagram

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, October 19, 2014

Fall Look #2


A late night post, yet again. Today, I had a pumpkin-purple gold look on. I loved it! Must share with you!






Eyes:
I used my Lorac Solid Gold palette today. This was a very affordable little palette I got last Christmas in a random Ulta in New Jersey. It was at the cash register, and I regretted this impulse buy for some time after, because I need another neutral palette like I need a bullet in my head. But now I quite enjoy it!

Orange-gold colour in Lorac Solid Gold all over eyelid.
MAC Trax in the outer corner.
MAC Sketch just above lash line but very subtly. 
Smashbox vanilla  to highlight brow bone. 
On my lashes I have  ClĂ© de Peau BeautĂ© Integral The Mascara on, and may I just say, out of all the mascaras I have used to date, this is the best of the bestest!

Brows:

Anastasia Brow Powder Duo in Caramel.
Anastasia Brow Gel in Brunette. 
Face:

Tarte Amazonian Clay foundation in Fair.
Benefit Rockateur Blush. 
Nars Laguna Bronzer.
There you go! Hope you are enjoying the colder weather now. I am So excited for Halloween!! 
Follow my blog with Bloglovin!


Until next time!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment