Search This Blog

YouTube

Facebook

Instagram

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, January 31, 2015

This February, are you Naughty or Nice?

It's almost that time of the year again! This Valentine's Day, what kind of makeup look will you wear?

I am sorry I have been MIA for a week. I was way too busy to write a blogpost. But I did manage to film two looks this year for Valentine's Day!


On the left, I did a sweet and innocent, first date type of look. It features the Clinique Strawberry Fudge quad. This palette is very inexpensive, and it has nice shimmery, sheer pigmentation, that brings a lot of light onto the eyes. It is definitely one of those super pigmented eyeshadows, such as the one from Urban Decay. The Clinique's texture provided the perfect effect for this look. I completed the look with long natural lashes, pink lips, and sheer glowy pink cheeks

On the right, I did a more sultry and smoky look. I used a combination of purples, plums and golds for this look, with lots of thick, flared lashes. This look is nice and sexy, with a very classy feel to it. I used MAC Trax and Sketch (which if you have followed my blog long enough, you'd know it is one of my favourite combinations from the beginning of time), and L'Oreal infallible eyeshadow in Goldmine. I love these infallible eyeshadows, it's crazy shiny, with that wet yet powder texture. It adds a lot of glam on my eyes. I completed the look with neutral cheeks, and pink lips too!

Here are the video tutorials!



I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend, and an early happy Valentine's Day to y'all!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment