Search This Blog

YouTube

Facebook

Instagram

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Fall Look with MAC Venomous Villain Collection

I used all the products I got from this collection so far on my face actually, with the exception of my lips.

Steps are at the end.

Enjoy!




CLEARLY, my mascara is not cooperating with me today! Usually it is much much better!



OKay so here I'm trying to make my eyes look bigger loooool.




Eyes: 
-TFSI
-MAC Prized (from Burmese Beauty quad from Fabulous Feline collection) on brow bone (you can use shroom, it's the same).
-MAC Skintone 2 (also from that quad, just a neutral gold) all over the eyelid.
-MAC De-vil (Venomous Villain) in the crease.
-MAC Vainglorious (Venomous Villain) above lash line and blended upwards onto the lid.
-MAC Woodwinked just on the centre of lid.
-Lancome Guest List (dark plummy shimmery brown) eyeshadow as a liner on upper lashline.
-MAC Photogravure eyeliner on waterline.
-MAC amberlights on lower lashline.
-Lancome Hypnose mascara.

Face:
-Lise Watier colour wheel.
-MAC mineralized skinfinish in Medium.
-MAC Bite of an Apple blush (Venomous Villain).

Lips:
-Lancome Mischievous (Long discontinued, but one of my favourite lippies EVER. You can use Hue from MAC instead, or Innocence, beware! from Venomous Villain collection.)
-MAC Oyster Girl lipglass.

Thanks for reading! Hope you're having a great weekend!

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment