Search This Blog

YouTube

Facebook

Instagram

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, September 25, 2010

MAC Venomous Villain Collection

So here I am with the details of the things I bought so far:
Bite of an Apple, Vainglorious, De-vil

Bite of an Apple



Vainglorious

De-vil

Bite of an Apple on my hand (absolutely gorgeous on my face)

De-vil, Vainglorious

Innocence, beware!

This looks like a slightly pinker version of Creme d' nude. They are definitely sisters.

Excuse the grossness of my lips here XD

Innocence, beware! + Oyster girl 

On lips it feels like, if creme de nude and Blankety had a baby, this is how she would look like. I was going to get a backup of this until I realized that, of the gazillion nude lippies I have, this is actually not that interesting. So never mind the backup. It is a pretty colour though.


If you liked my nail polish, it is Modern Girl from OPI. It is LE from 2009S I think.


I shall update if I get any more stuff when it officially launches next week!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment