Search This Blog

YouTube

Facebook

Instagram

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, August 21, 2011

OPI Skull & Glossbones

I didn't intend to get this colour from the collection at first, because I thought Stranger Tides was so much better. And this is just a wannabe nude version of my beloved Stranger Tides. But I heard SO much hype, how this is the perfect grey, how it is the perfect neutral nude.. I finally caved in and got myself one. Because you just can't have too many neutral nail polishes. (Shakes head ...for the sarcastic effect.)

I don't love it still, but I like it much better now. It is a great neutral for school, work etc, while still has that unique vibe.

2 coats, no top coat. Book is Anthony Burgess' A Clockwork Orange





It is a very warm grey, with a hint of green. It really is a wannabe nude version of Stranger Tides lol, but since I grew to like it, I'll say good things about it. Formula is great, very opaque, shiny, and lasts a decent amount of time. The colour is pretty flattering, because of the neutralness and a hint of warm green, it goes with absolutely everything. 

I really grew to kind of love this collection almost as much as I loved the French Collection. But the French collection is still my favourite.

Thanks for reading! Have a lovely week!

xx