Search This Blog

YouTube

Facebook

Instagram

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Quick Review for MAC Feline

Sorry guys I've ignored you for so long. I'm going to Las Vegas tomorrow, and I had many Summer courses and the such, so I was overwhelmed and really quite busy for the past few months. I'll add some reviews and looks on here tonight, depending on how much time I have, and how crappy my photoshop skills can get. Here is a mini review of MAC Feline Eyepencil.




I don't remember what I was wearing on my eyes, but I think it was the Too Faced Natural Eye palette, just some neutral colours, MAC Feline and Lancome Hypnose mascara.

Feline has such mixed reviews. The rave reviews rave it so much, the hate reviews hate it so. To me, it really is an INTENSE black, that glides on into this creamy dark line. It does smudge at the end of the day, but it really isn't that bad for a non-waterproof liner. It is quite hard to remove because it is quite a tacky and rich formula for a pencil, but it'w worth it for the intensity on the eye.

Though I still prefer my Holy Grail UD Zero (because it stays on forEVER while it has such a light whipped texture), I do love this when I don't have Zero at hand.

Thanks for reading!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment