My point is, it is cold. So I did an "End of Summer" look to hold on to the tail of Summer longer. Right now I am sitting in front of the computer, writing this blog, and leaving a thick layer of lip balm on to repair my cracked lips from its soreness and a broken heart from this unfortunate storm outside.
Anyway here is the breakdown of what I used.
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- MAC Tempting on the lid, Mulch near lash line.
- MAC Steamy on the bottom lid, with Blonde's Gold near tear duct.
- Urban Decay Zero upper and lower lash line.
- Maybelline Falsies.
- MAC #4 Lashes I think. I actually don't remember, it is a super long pair.
- I forgot about my eyebrows..........
Here are more pictures to spam you with.
And now a shocked look from me to emphasize those awesome lashes!
Hope you liked this!! Have a lovely Sunday :)