Search This Blog

Loading...

Instagram

Twitter

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

YouTube

Loading...

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Bronzer Obsession Series: A Snow Bunny indeed...


Hi all, as we are stepping into winter, I'd like to share my new favourite bronzer with you. I am a bronzer fanatic... My all time favourite is the Too Faced Milk Chocolate, but here is another one from Too Faced that I absolutely love for winter. Honestly, I think I love all the bronzers from Too Faced. To me, it is one of my favourite brands, take away the kiddish packagings...

It is the Snow Bunny bronzer. With this, I can pretty much just brush it on and go. It is like a blush + bronzer for me. I am very fair (NC15), on darker skintones I'd say this is more like a highlighter.



I know this looks super cute and gimmicky, but trust me, it is a very functional and practical bronzer. I just use a large fluffy brush, and put this all over my cheeks and up to my temple, and a little under my jaw line. It somehow makes my face look smaller, and also has a gorgeous golden glow. This is never too dark, so it would work with any makeup looks you go for. It has a rosy tint to it on the face, making me look very healthy.

The online swatches are very confusing, it looks almost like a gold highlighter, so here I have all four separate for you. It will look gold when swatched together, but on the face, it is a different story.



I hopd you are all doing well, and hope you enjoyed this.

Thanks for reading!

xx