Search This Blog

YouTube

Facebook

Instagram

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Mini-post About New Hair

Just a quick result swatch. I am quite disappointed really. I used the L'Oreal Superior Preference in Natural Light Ash Brown. I used it on my virgin black hair, although my virgin hair is not quite black, it's more of a very dark brown. The result is almost the entirely same as my old hair colour, maybe about a shade lighter, and a tiny change in the undertone of my hair, less orange maybe. I followed instruction carefully too!

But it did give me incredibly shiny hair. I already had super shiny hair, and this kind of glazed it and made it kind of insane. My mom said my hair is "crazy shiny, almost not normal". Haha that kind of made me laugh, but you get the idea now how shiny my hair is!

Hope you all have a lovely week!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment