Search This Blog

YouTube

Facebook

Instagram

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Current Favourites!

Hi guys, I'm having such a great Autumn so far! It's nice and sunny, chilly but pleasant. It's wonderful!

Here are the things I use almost everyday. I just wanted to share!


To Start with, we have the wonderful primer that I absolutely love!


The Hourglass Mineral Veil really awesome. It has a nice texture, and so far, it is the only primer that truly works. It really does make your foundation stay all day long. No more foundation pooling in pores and all that kind of nasty things. It is invisible, and you need so so so little!


I have the Makeup Forever HD Foundation in 117, and it is tiny bit dark for me, but it is almost the perfect match. Without a primer, the foundation gets quite oily. But with the primer underneath, it stays on perfectly, and is flawless looking. It also looks very nice and glowy in pictures.


The MAC Pro Longwear Concealer is possibly the best concealer in this entire world. I have this in NC15, and it covers serious business. No creasing, no moving, no budging, no sliding, and no fading. Stays all day and is simply amazing.


Benefit Birthday Suit Creasless Cream Eyeshadow is so so pretty! It is a cool shimmery gold. If you pile too much on, it gets pretty pale and cool tones. But a thin layer is like a beautiful sheer gold. I wear this on days I don't wear too much makeup, with a swipe of mascara!


I drink a lot of coffee recently in the morning. I hate lipsticks and gloss on cups. So this is pretty good for that. I use the Benefit Posie Tint on cheeks sometimes, but mostly on lips now a days. It gives a really beautiful pink glow, and you can do anything you like, and it won't budge!


MAC Margin Blush is still one of my favourite, especially for the Fall. It is a nice shimmery pumpkin colour, super glowy goodness!


Too Faced Milk Chocolate Solei Bronzer is probably going to be my favourite bronzer for life. I am not kidding. This is a lighter version of the original, and it is super good for contour on my very pale face. I love this so much, and have made a dip in a very short amount of time.


MAC Knight Divine Fluidline. This is a dark purply burgundy colour. It looks basically black on the eye, but when in sunlight, and certain lights, you can definitely tell it is purple. It is perfect for fall.


Here is a little swatch of Knight Divine, Birthday Suit and Posie Tint.


Lancome Taupe Craze! I didn't like it much before, I like the look it creates now. It is great for fall too!

And finally, the finale! Viktor & Rolf Flower Bomb! It is my favourite fragrance right now!


This never used to be too expensive, but now it is so popular, it is much more expensive than before. But it smells very sweet, and wintery. I really like it right now!

Thanks for reading! Hope you have a nice weekend!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment