Search This Blog

YouTube

Facebook

Instagram

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Fall to Winter Look with Maybelline Chai Latte Quad


I've got a new look for you! Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving here in Canada.

This look is my new everyday look that I've been doing recently with the Maybelline Chai Latte quad. I don't like the quad, not very long lasting and the matte shades are not too pigmented. But I really like the look I create with it. It is a semi-dramatic day time look for me. But it may look very subtle to you. I'm just used to the barely-there everyday makeup I do all the time. This is definitely up a notch, and a little more time consuming for me in the morning!




-TFSI
- MAC Blonde's Gold over entire lid.
- Maybelline Chai Latte quad amber colour over Blonde's Gold.
- Matte taupe colour at outer corner.
- Matte brown on lashline. 
- Highlighter shade under brows.
- MUFE Aqua liner (liquid) in #13.
- Benefit They are Real mascara. 
- Anastasia Brow pencil in Medium Ash.

Hope you like this! Have a wonderful week!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment