Helloo y'all, today I want to share a holiday (ish) makeup with you. It is so simple, I can't even... The makeup is entirely done with just eyeliners, and a glitter liner, but the glitter liner is optional! It is perfect for a night out, it's subtle, but edgy. All steps are included down below, including a video tutorial! Enjoy!
First I used the Tarte Amazonian Clay Foundation in Fair all over.
1. Line upper eyelid with a cobalt blue liquid liner, make it dramatic! I used Lancome ArtLiner Precision Liner in Sapphire.
2. Then with a black eyeliner, draw two little wings under the lower lashline. I used the Kat Von D Ink Liner in Trooper.
3. Add glitter liner on top of both upper and lower eyeliners. I used Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter Liner in Gunmetal.
4. Line your lower waterline! With any black eyeliner!
5. Put on mascara, and your eyes are done! Fill in eyebrows!
I kept it simple, and just used my Urban Decay Baked Bronzer in Gilded, it has a nice orange tone, perfect for this look!
Lips:I mixed my MAC Shy Girl lipstick with my Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick in Electric Orange to achieve a nice peachy lip that's not too nude!
Here is a whole faced look!
I hope that was entertaining. Thank you for dropping by today! I hope you all have a great week! It's raining like crazy here.