- MAC Paintpot in Soft Ochre
- Maira's Mood over lid (any matte true pink colour would do)
- Prance on top (silvery lilac champagne) and also on lower lashline
- Unflappable on outer corner (use Smut if you don't have this colour)
- Covergirl Lash Blast (My very first tube is starting to dry out, and I haven't even got that much use out of it. Now that it's almost done, I can safely say that this mascara sucks. It is way too hyped and horrible. This is karma! For abandoning my "the-one-and-only-promised-to-be-forever-together" mascara Hypnose...I'll review Lash Blast soon, when I finish the tube.)
- Oh the PERFECT cheek colour for this is MAC's Hang Loose Mineralized blush. If you don't have it, I can't dupe it for you. You could maybe do Well Dressed with Beautiful Iris on top as highlighter. But Well Dressed never showed up on me. I could wear it as a face powder if I wanted to.
- Stila Harmony (I don't even like this colour much. Generic pink shimmer. Smells kind of good like cookie dough, but has that icky fake synthetic scent/taste peeking through all the time. I'm not a fan of Stila. I'm thinking of getting the pack of 8 holiday lip glaze though, in case it's just this colour that I don't like.)
Thanks for reading guys!