Summer in Pandora! How gorgeous is that!!!??
I wish you all a glorious Summer, and I wish everyone goes away from their homes and hit beaches and at least make some splashes!!!
- MAC Paintpot in Soft Ochre
- Femme Fi all over lid up to browbone (to give that slight golden undertone. Use Ricepaper if you don't have this colour).
- Surreal (wet) all over lid area, opaque.
- Cocomotion pigment in the crease, soften edge of Surreal.
- Melon pigment highlight browbone.
- Grand Entrance mixed Surreal (dry) under eye (Use Gleam if you don't have this colour).
- Melon over GE and Surreal.
- Extend all shadows on the outer corner towards temple.
- MAC Feline upper lower lashline (use Smolder if you don't have this pencil).
- Random Falsies.
- L'Oreal Lineur Intense.
- Curl lashes together. 1 coat of Mascara.
(Brows: MAC Taupe penciled in lightly, set with Copperplate.)
- Nars Casino contour.
- MAC Intenso (Grand Duo's Collection, but very similar to Nars Orgasm. This stuff is extreme pigmentation.) heavily over apples of cheeks, extend towards temple, and onto corners of forehead.
- MAC Melon Pigment on top, just on cheekbones.
- Surreal (wet) on half of lips, but focus on edge. Blend a little, leave inside of lips bare.
- On the coloured half of lips, cover bare part with Melon Pigment. Blend.
- Topped with Stila Harmony Lipglaze (Any sheer pinky gloss would do).
Face (not important, do your usual routine):
- Nars Sheer Glow Deaville mixed with Revlon Colorstay Buff (ensure maximum staying power). Sheer out with wet sponge. (So they are not cakey.)
Tip: Remember, if your makeup is dramatic (eyes, lips or cheeks are very shiny or shimmery or vibrant etc.), make sure your face is flawless. It's very important!
Thanks for reading guys! Have a wonderful week!