Search This Blog

YouTube

Facebook

Instagram

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, April 22, 2011

Mediterranean Escape

Here we go. The first look I did entirely using my fingers only. No brushes were used.





- TFSI
- MAC paintpot in Soft Ochre
- Surreal all over lid
- Pompous Blue on outer half of upper lid, and on lower lash line. Blend both. (Colour is LE, any teal blue - more blue than green, would be okay)
- Knight Divine on outer corner, bring up into crease but keep it very subtle in the crease.
- Feline upper lower waterline.
- Random falsies, this pair is very natural looking, again, from Asia.
- Lancome Hypnose upper lower lashes.
- Ricepaper (here I used Sweet Joy, which is the exact same thing but LE) on browbone.

Hope you enjoyed this! Welcome to Summer (almost).

xx

5 comments:

  1. That's beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anyway J.. or Des.. I seriously love your eye makeup! Why don't you ever wear this out like this! You should teach me with eyeshadows because all I own are blushes! You know the lashes in your Pandora look, where are they from??

    ReplyDelete
  3. @samanthaloveslol i told you we're in Vancouver, this is not appropriate looking...I feel shy even to get wear circle lenses, I feel like people stare loll, it's too much unless Im clubbing which I dont..really do loool. Sure sure when you wanna do eyeshadow just let me know hehe I'll teach you!! But those lashes..oh man..they were actually 4 lashes glued together to give me the effect I wanted. They were really pretty natural full lashes, but they look thin because they were supposed to be natural. So I had to glue 4 together to get the thickness. But they really look VERY dramatic in person though, like way too much. So yes they were from Taiwan, but I think you can find similar ones here and glue them together, they basically look like natural fan of lashes. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @samanthaloves oh and they were not the kind I wore in this one, this one is even more natural-er, it was fuller than this.

    ReplyDelete