Here we go. The first look I did entirely using my fingers only. No brushes were used.
- MAC paintpot in Soft Ochre
- Surreal all over lid
- Pompous Blue on outer half of upper lid, and on lower lash line. Blend both. (Colour is LE, any teal blue - more blue than green, would be okay)
- Knight Divine on outer corner, bring up into crease but keep it very subtle in the crease.
- Feline upper lower waterline.
- Random falsies, this pair is very natural looking, again, from Asia.
- Lancome Hypnose upper lower lashes.
- Ricepaper (here I used Sweet Joy, which is the exact same thing but LE) on browbone.
Hope you enjoyed this! Welcome to Summer (almost).