Hello all, I have a new look for you today! Aren't y'all impressed with my scheduling recently??
This is my Maybelline Natural Smokes Palette tutorial. Please enjoy! Subscribe if you like future tutorials! If you don't want to watch me, no problem! Scroll down for steps!
You will need:
Maybelline Style Smokes Palette - Natural Smokes 02Q
The Face Shop HD BB Cream
N.Y.C. Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder in Sunny
NYX Cosmetics Butter Gloss in Tiramisu
1. Use the white beige colour in the quad all over the eyelid up to the brow bone.
2. The grey colour will go only on the eyelid, both upper eyelid and a bit under the eyes.
3. The brown colour in the quad will go to the outer and inner corners of the upper eyelid, and also a little bit under the eyes.
4. We will use the darker matte gray to deepen the lash line, and bring it under the eyes but only on the outer corner of the lower eyelid.
5. Use the same colour to line upper lash line and lower too.
6. Use whatever massacre you have on hand! I like Maybelline Falsies. In the tutorial I used Rimmel's ScandalEyes. And oh man, please don't buy it.
6. I added lashes, because the mascara sucked. You don't have to! Line your eyes with liquid eyeliner to hide the lash bands, and pencil eye liner for lower waterline.
7. Do the rest of your makeup! And viola!
Hope this was helpful to you! Thanks for reading!! Will be doing reviews soon!!