Hi y'all, it is snowing here!! It's pretty when I am on the warmer side of my window. But burrr is it cold on the other side!
I have done a bright yet natural Korean Makeup. This is perfect for days like now, when it is cold and dreary, this will brighten your day in the morning. The look features a glowy skin with minimal cheeks, soft eyebrows, simple eyes, and orange lips!! All products and steps are listed down below!^^
Here is the tutorial for you! As usual, if you like it, don't forget to subscribe and like. If there are questions, comments, feel free to let me know!
Products & Steps:
1. Put the HD BB cream from The Face Shop all over the face.
2. Using Anastasia's Brow Duo Powder in Caramel, fill in eyebrows, focus on the front of brows to make them look straighter and fuller. Remember to use a soft coloured powder for this, to prevent brows from becoming thick bushy hot mess.
3. Using MAC Cork, put this all over the upper eyelid. Then with Mulch eyeshadow, put it lightly at the outer corner, and underneath the eyes.
4. Using MAC's Pigment in Blonde's Gold, brighten inner corners and tear duct area.
5. Line upper and lower waterline with black eye pencil, then coat lashes with mascara!
5. Use a soft matte but light bronzer, such as Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil, to contour the face. We will skip blush to make the lips and the glow of the skin stand out.
6. Using Maybelline Colour Sensational Vivids lipstick in Electric Orange, we will gently dab the lips, then blend out with finger. The pigment of this lipstick is insane! Be aware!
Viola!!! You are done!! :D
Thank you for coming by today and read my little post, I wish everyone a bright happy Saturday afternoon^^.