Search This Blog

YouTube

Facebook

Instagram

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Sephora 20% off Haull + Video!!!


Hello everyone! I finally finished my Sephora 20% off haul. The store was crazy packed.

Recently, I am just very into creating flawless complexions. I am kind of over the whole lipgloss, eyeshadow phase for now. Like I said in my last post, recently I am also very into Guerlain. So I purchased two of their powders. One is the Guerlain Meteorites in 02 Clair, the other is the Terracotta Light Sheer Bronzing Powder. I have two of the bronzers, they are 02 Blondes and 04 Sun Blondes.

I have also purchased the Hourglass Ambient Powder in Diffused Light, and a Dior DiorShow Mono Fusion Eyeshadow in 661 Meteore.



If you don't want to read my insanely long blog, feel free to watch me be weird live.

(Click Me if you can't see the video.)




First, I need to talk about the Meteorites. These are so pretty, from packaging to the actual product. It truly makes makeup look flawless. Although I always wanted this, I always just wanted it for the prettiness of itself, I never thought it would actually look great on the skin. However, it is the prettiest thing I have ever put onto my face. I will do a detailed review in another post.


I also wanted the Hourglass Ambient powder for a very long time, although not as long as the Guerlain. This is a very pretty product, it is a light yellow beige, with slight shimmer. When you first put it on, it looks like your face is a light bulb! It is lit from within! However, it leaves a very made-up look on the face, and as oil breaks through, loses its specialness. 


I love Guerlain bronzers. They are so pretty. The Terracotta Light Sheer Bronzing Powder has a harder texture, powder will not dissipate when you dip your brush into it. 02 Blondes is a light bronze, while 04 is a more shimmery, an more intensive reddish bronze. 





The DiorShow Mono Fusion eyeshadows are the prettiest eyeshadows I have ever seen. It is along the lines of Chanel Illusion D'Ombre and Armani Eyes to Kill. It has a cream texture, but is actually a powder. It is super sparkly, with very fine glitters. First layer is very sheer, but you can build it up! It has a transparent look on the eyes. However, its fall-out is insane. Throughout the day, prepared to feel gritty things in your eyes.




 This was one layer as a swatch, it does not do this eyeshadow justice. But it really adds a beautiful sheer layer of shine onto your lids.


Those were all! Thank you for reading! Feel free to request any reviews!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment