Search This Blog

YouTube

Facebook

Instagram

Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, November 9, 2014

Quick Holiday NARS Lip Gloss and Guerlain Gloss D'Enfer Maxi Shine Swatches


Recently I am very much into Guerlain. This is a new discovery for me, as I thought things can't get better than Chanel, I was wrong. Things do get better. Every makeup item from Guerlain I have tried so far works so well for me, I can't rave them enough. On the other hand, NARS still remains one of my favourites. I have done some lip gloss swatching recently!

First up is Guerlain Gloss D'Enfer Maxi Shine Lip Gloss. All numbers are labeled in the picture! These are all permanent.


Next is the NARS Limited Edition Holiday 2014 lip glosses in  Solei d'Orient and Corsica. I have also found some dupes from the same brand for Corsica, which is my favourite, in case these sell out.


Hope you found these useful! Have you done your holiday shopping yet?

xx

2 comments: